The Bible contains some of the loftiest and
most beautiful verses in literature. Millions look to it for
inspiration and guidance. At the same time, some parts are
confusing and others are deeply disturbing.
- Did God really command violence and genocide?
- Was the earth really created 10,000 years ago?
- Are women required to be silent and subservient?
- Are we bound by ancient codes regarding sexuality?
- Are these the words of God or mortals?
This series of sermon messages seeks to answer these questions.
August 19, 2012 - Making Sense of the Bible
August 26, 2012 - Violence and God in the Bible
September 2, 2012 - Dinosaurs on the Ark: The Bible and
September 9, 2012 - The Bible and Sexuality
September 16, 2012 - The Reliability of the New Testament